Introducing Lokatable, a sensor-based system for use in tracking equipment and people, providing real-time room-level location data and alerts. Lokatable offers a low-touch, economical solution for improving productivity and inventory control.
How is this achieved?
- Lokatable sensor devices are attached to the assets to be tracked
- Inobtrusive receivers are installed in areas to be tracked
- Sensor signals are detected by the receivers; location and time data are relayed to Lokatable servers
- Data is compiled and accessed via the Lokatable web portal
Lokatable also provides three levels of alerts: inventory level oversight, unauthorized area access, and on demand assistance requests, as well as robust reporting capabilities. Additional features include:
- Use of a proprietary, patented clustering method and location algorithm to eliminate signal bleed, interference, and line-of-sight problems
- Automated battery level monitoring
- Hardware components that are readily available, replaceable, inobtrusive, and inexpensive
- A variety of beacon and receiver styles and sizes
Click here or contact us today for more information on Lokatable.